Singapore Flyer
30 Raffles Avenue
Singapore 039803
  +65-6333-3311

  www.singaporeflyer.com
  Daily from 8.30am to 10.30pm
(last flight at 10.00pm)
  From Baisc Adult $29.70, Child $18.90
View their website for more pricing.

Singapore Flyer, the world's largest giant observation wheel, offers breathtaking, 360° panoramic views of Singapore and beyond. Strategically located at Marina Bay, it sits astride a three-storey Terminal Building with an exciting array of retail and F&B choices. A central atrium opens out to a lush tropical rainforest, while an open-air theatre hosting live performances will draw crowds from all over the island. Adding to the buzz of sights, sounds and activities will be a 210-metre long waterfront dining promenade.

Be awed by a brand new interactive gallery, Journey of Dreams by Singapore Flyer, that allows guests a deeper appreciation and understanding of the Singapore Story and the iconic Singapore Flyer.

All Singapore Flyer flight tickets should be purchased at their ticketing counters or online at www.singaporeflyer.com. Visitors who bought tickets from unauthorised sellers will be denied entry to Singapore Flyer.

Tours: School/Education Packages available. Please visit their website for more information.

History: Officially launched in early 2008, the Singapore Flyer stands at a stunning 165 metres, with a diameter of 150 metres. Singapore Flyer was conceived and designed by Dr. Kisho Kurokawa and DP Architects. For 30 minutes, they will feel on top of the world. Indeed a must-see experience set to sparkle Singapore’s skyline!

Taking approximately 2.5 years to complete, Singapore Flyer held its ground-breaking ceremony in September 2005, with Mr Mah Bow Tan, Minister for National Development, present as its guest of honour.

On 28 August 2014, Straco Leisure Pte. Ltd. announced the acquisition of Singapore Flyer for S$ 140 million. Straco Leisure Pte. Ltd. is 90% owned by Straco Corporation Limited, a Singapore listed company that operates tourist attractions in China such as the Shanghai Ocean Aquarium and Underwater World Xiamen. The remaining 10% is owned by WTS Leisure Pte. Ltd., one of the largest private tour bus operators in Singapore.

Address: 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039803.

You can catch public buses 106, 111 and 133 to Temasek Avenue. Singapore Flyer is just across the road.

MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) Station: Promenade Station (CC4/DT15), 5 minute walk.

Information is correct as at 09 November 2014. Please visit the destination website for latest updates.